Saturday, November 29, 2008

My First Blog

This is the time I finally decided to write a blog... Its like all my previous decisions where I followed the rest.I really feel that there should be something where you should keep noting down your thoughts before they disappear from the mind.It can really help you to grow as a person and may be you can compare your thoughts on the same, some years down the line to know the difference made by maturity,age and ever changing world surrounding you on your thinking process.May be one can judge how correct or wrong he/she was as life goes on.I have decided to write this blog to make way for my thoughts on various issues.Hope it comes out to be a joyful journey in the world of blogging!!!
Oh and about the name Animal's Blog.I really feel like I certainly prefer my animal instincts sometimes rather than my human ones.I guess they are more predicatable and relaible too.
Animal Instincts have never let me down but human instincts did.Anyways hope my blogs will be a pleasent experience for the readers.
So People.. Finally n Finally Animal is here to make his own way!!! Love you all!!!

No comments: